Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back to School Haul

Classes began this passed Monday, August 27. I did some back to school shopping the day before and I purchased a few things for the coming Fall months. Besides the items you see below, I also purchased a Turquiose Pleated Chiffon Scarf from H&M for $12.95 (There was no picture online, but it is beautiful). There were also a few essentials I bought: Black and White Tanktops, Black and Gray Zip-Up Hoodies, and Black Pants which I use on a regular basis. I'm excited to wear these items in the coming months and I can't wait to mix and match with stuff I already have as its still pretty warm out :) I hope you all enjoy your Fall semester and stay stylish throughout!
 
Torrid - Black & Leopard Serina Bow Flats $28.50 BOGO 50%

Dark Navy, Pink Stripe, Gray Stripe, Medium Gray Vintage-Style V-Neck Tees $7.50 each
Old Navy - Polywog Pintucked Split-Neck Blouse $29.94
Old Navy - Gray Print Pintucked Split-Neck Blouse $29.94
Graphite Heather Tunic Sweater $29.94
Old Navy - Brown Leopard Crepe Roll-Up Shirt $17.50
Old Navy - Black Jack Button-Front Cardi $19.94



No comments:

Post a Comment