Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In the Process of My Bedroom Makeover

I'm happy to announce that I'll be re-doing my bedroom over the coming weeks. In this post I want to show what I've purchased and let you know my vision for it at the moment. I haven't actually done anything major to my room in about 3 years so I thought it was time to make it a room where I'll enjoy staying and more of what I want. Of course, it'll have a fashion theme. The colors I chose (after much indecisiveness) are gray, black, white, and red. When it's totally complete I will do a room tour post so you can all see what my new room looks like. I'm really excited and I wanted to share this process with you all. (All of this was inspired by the dress form I recently purchased at a local Home Goods, which is gray with a black stand)

Classy Shoe I&II and Classy Purse I&II
(8x10) by Todd Williams from Allposters.com
Feather Gray Paint from Benjamin Moore
Bedding and Furniture from Target



1 comment: