Monday, June 18, 2012

Project Runway Season 10

Finally they released a date! Season 10 of Project Runway will premiere July 19. I seriously cannot wait for it to finally begin, it's like the highlight of my summer. I particularly cannot wait for Tim Gunn, he's the most fabulous man and such a great mentor to the designers. I have also been missing the judges Heidi Klum, Michael Kors, and Nina Garcia. Although I sometimes disagree with their comments, they truly are great at their job and determining who is "in" and who is "out." I am very excited to see what these designers can do and get to know each of their styles of designing. I went on the Project Runway page on the Lifetime website to find out and read about these new designers. I went through their online portfolios. Based on what I saw, my top three are Ven Budhu, Raul Osorio, and Sonjia Williams. They all have clean lines and use beautiful colors and fabrics in the designs they've made. My absolute favorite is Ven, his use of red and white, touches of floral, and little details are exquisite!

Thumbnails of Ven Budhu's Portfolio
Season 10 Designers

No comments:

Post a Comment