Monday, July 30, 2012

My New Sanctuary: Room Tour


Once you walk into my room the book shelves are the first thing you see. Before, there were a lot more books. I threw out some of the kiddie books I had from when I was younger to make more room for the more age appropriate ones. It was such a mess before but this is super neat now. The door is a small storage closet. In there is board games, office supplies, lots of different papers. My mother shoved all that stuff in there.


Then you would walk past that through another walk way and my bed is there. While walking in you wouldn't see the front view of the bed though. This picture shows the front view of it. On it there are the 8-pc Comforter Set. I love it, its so cute. The artwork is also up there, as you can see. I love the touches of red. There is also the new headboard and I'm so happy with it. The assembly of it was fairly easy and it looks much neater than before.


At the foot of my bed you'd find my dress form, the inspiration for my whole room. I loved the colors of it so its what my whole new room look is based on. Next to it is my sewing machine in the box and my leftover fabric from Mood in the bag. I normally use the sewing machine at my desk (seen in the next picture).


Facing my bed is my dresser and desk. On my dresser there are cups and mugs from Broadway shows I've been too (excluding one, which was Wicked). There are six in total, from left to right is Ghost, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Godspell, Wicked, Anything Goes, and Sister Act. I also have a small mirror there and my 3D glasses from the Katy Perry's movie. On top of the desk is my lamp, my laptop, a pencil sharpener, a pen holder, and a wooden paper organizer. In the drawers below are art supplies and sewing materials (needs, ribbons, thread, etc.).


And finally, on the left of my desk is my closet. On it is a dry erase calendar and a corkboard. There is different papers, memos, dream catchers, and pictures tacked onto it. To the left of the closet, near the walk way, is also a number of shelves that contain linens and some of my clothes, covered by a gray curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment