Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fossil Multifunction Leather Watch

I recently purchased this watch as a gift to myself, along with another one I will review at a later time. I have been really wanting a black watch for some time now and came across this one, which I found to be super elegant and sleek for a leather strapped watch. Normally, I wouldn't go for a watch with a leather strap because in the past I had watches and nine times out of ten would ruin the strap with my excessive use of water. Of course, I was a lot younger and was prone to messing things up so I thought now that I'm older and more responsible, I'd give this a shot.

After about two weeks of wearing it, I have found it to be very functional, comfortable, and stylish. The genuine leather strap is comfortable to wear and does not cause any irritation on my wrist. The stitching on the strap is flawless. The face, bezel, and crystal are gorgeous, but the most intriguing part of it for me is the gold roman numerals and hands because they give it a timeless look. Overall, it's a sleek and sexy watch that can be dressed up or down.

This watch goes for $125 and the shipping was free. You can also purchase interchangeable watch straps to change up the look of the watch. To order or get more information on this watch, click the link to the site below.

Band Width: 20mm
Case Size: 40mm
Case Thickness: 12mm
Circumference: 190 +/- 5mm
Closure: strap buckle
Movement: Multifunction
Water Resistant: 10 ATM

AM4523 Link To Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment