Sunday, February 23, 2014

Liny Confections Idea

If you read my post about starting my own lollipop and cookiepop business, you probably know all about my plan and that I would be sharing any news with you if I furthered my decision. Well, this past Valentine's Day, I made some treats, as a trial run, for me and my friends for our Anti-Vday Celebration.

Through trial and error, I realized I had to start out with something simple - chocolate dipped cookies to fit the occasion. (Making cookiepops didn't work because the stick kept breaking the cookies and would slide out while I dipped the cookie causing a lot of frustration).

Also, on a side note, rather than calling the company Liny Pops, I've decided to call it Liny Confections as a way of broadening the brand.

This was the finished product, and they were a hit. I hope to make different ones using different types of cookies and for different holidays and occasions. I really hope to begin selling this summer. The treat boxes are from Michael's Craft Store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment