Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Le Chat Perfect Match Mood Gel Polish in Angel's Breeze

On my last trip to the nail salon, I thought I'd try something entirely different: mood gel polish. I was inspired by my best friend who got a mood mani during the previous nail salon trip we took together. (I believe the color she got was called Coral Caress). The color I chose is called Angel's Breeze, from the Le Chat brand that I like, which is a frost color that varies from a light, natural nail color to a pretty, hot pink. The polish is temperature activated. When my hands come in contact with heat, the color is the light, natural color and when my hands come in contact with cold temperatures, the polish transforms into the hot pink color. Many of my friends were fascinated by it and asked me questions. Below you will see a picture of the color change on my actual nails, as well as a video of how the color change occurs with cold and hot water.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment