Wednesday, February 5, 2014

JUST GEL POLISH in Tickled Pink from IBD

I recently got my nails done again and this time I went with pink, not just any pink, Tickled Pink. It's a cute color that reminds me of Barbie, bubble gum, and cupcake frosting. This UV Gel Polish is from IBD's JUST GEL POLISH collection. The link is below, although I don't think it can be ordered straight from the website. It is sold on Amazon.com and other beauty supply sites, so it might be easier to purchase it there, if you plan on doing so.

I've had it on for about five days now and so far everything is still in tact. I'm not sure whether its the brand itself or that its just an old bottle that my nail salon still carries but their formula is a lot thicker than the Le Chat gel polish, so the application wasn't as smooth as I would have liked it to be.  If I had to choose between this brand and Le Chat, I'd probably say that Le Chat is my favorite brand out of the two.

Just Gel Polish Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment