Saturday, August 18, 2012

Just an Update

Unfortunately, there will be no Sketchy Sunday this week. I've been super busy with work and other projects, that I haven't had the time this week to come up with something to share. Project Runway Recap & Review Week 5 will be posted some time on Monday. I will also be posting a Costume Extravaganza, after this post, for Into the Woods at Shakespeare in the Park. In the coming weeks ahead, there will be lots of Fall trend and (hopefully) Back to School haul posts.

Some news: I recently entered a contest to win 2 tickets to the J. Mendel runway show during Fashion Week on September 12. They are announcing the winner tomorrow on their Facebook Fan Page. Lord knows I would love to attend a show. We'll see what happens with that (fingers crossed).

I am also hoping to finish my first outfit, that I am still working on, before the Fall semester starts. The photoshoot will probably happen early september while its still warm out. I'll keep you all updated on more stuff to come. Have a great weekend and stay stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment